03/14/14
7 comments 5 DIYs to Try This Weekend by   |   7 comments

5 DIYs to Try This Weekend / copper hooks, gem wine stoppers, and more

The weather has been really nice here all week and I’m hoping it lasts through the weekend, so I can get a few projects photographed and then spend some time outside in the sun. Fingers crossed.

Before I head to tackle my to-do list though, I have a handful of DIYs for you to try…

1. bake a strawberry basil galette with Nanette on Sugar & Cloth

2. turn a pair of vintage baby shoes into a vase on Paper & Stitch

3. make faux gem wine stoppers on Almost Makes Perfect

4. create copper hooks on Bambula

5. DIY your own dotty nails on Park & Cube

Hope you have a great weekend.

This entry is filed under , , , , .
7 comments to 5 DIYs to Try This Weekend Click here to reply

Those dotty nails are SO fun! Enjoy your time in the sun, B! Happy Weekend!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..Happy Weekend! (+ Dress Shopping!)

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on March 14th, 2014 at 10:37 am

Aren’t those cool, Kel! Hope you have a great weekend.

papernstitch commented on March 14th, 2014 at 2:20 pm

Thank you for this nice program. My week-end sounds to be a great week-end :-)
2moiselles recently posted..Chaussettes et escarpins

2moiselles commented on March 14th, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I wish I could just order that strawberry galette right now.
Nicole recently posted..drink up: the dangers of plastic waterbottles

Nicole commented on March 15th, 2014 at 2:45 pm

The strawberry basil galette looks amazing!
Rebekah recently posted..Prosciutto and Sage Wrapped Chicken, Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Purple Potatoes, and Sauteed Spinach Recipe

Rebekah commented on March 16th, 2014 at 11:53 am

Love the faux gem wine stopper DIY and those nails!
Ellie recently posted..One Fine Day

Ellie commented on March 17th, 2014 at 7:13 am

Love the copper hook DIY!
Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots recently posted..It’s the Weekend!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots commented on March 21st, 2014 at 3:20 pm