04/07/14
10 comments Make This: Geometric Faux Metal Planters DY by   |   10 comments

DIY // Faux Metal Planter

I just got back from my trip to Ventura and LA last night and have a lot to catch up on today. But I wanted to pop in this morning to share these metallic planters that I made for Curbly recently.

All in all, each one of these took me about 5 minutes to make, and I already had all of the supplies, so it cost me nothing. Don’t you love it when that happens?

5 Minute Copper Planter DIY

5 Minute Faux Metal Planter DIY

Want to make your own? Check out the full tutorial here on Curbly.

P.S. I had a great time at Craftcation and will be sharing some photos from my trip soon. What did you do this weekend?

This entry is filed under , , , , , , , .
10 comments to Make This: Geometric Faux Metal Planters DY Click here to reply

Nice!! They look gorgeous and are super easy to make!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
Cuero&Mør recently posted..Tahini + Peppers

Cuero&Mør commented on April 7th, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Thanks! Yep, they are super easy to make. I’m addicted because they’re so quick.

Brittni commented on April 7th, 2014 at 12:35 pm

What? Just 5 minutes?! That’s amazingly BEAUTIFUL! They all came out perfect. Just saw the details at curbly too, adorable!
Ada recently posted..Mr & Mrs Easter Eggs | No boiling required!

Ada commented on April 7th, 2014 at 5:25 pm

What a great idea!! I think the cactus looks wonderful in he planters! If only I was a gardener instead of a plant killer :(
Jen recently posted..Terra Cotta Pot Centerpiece!

Jen commented on April 7th, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Love this container!!
Rebekah recently posted..Homemade DIY Rose Sugar Scrub

Rebekah commented on April 7th, 2014 at 9:48 pm

I’ve been loving all things copper recently. This looks great!

juni // hej juni commented on April 7th, 2014 at 10:03 pm

Love this project! I’m excited to try it out. We actually recently featured these as part of our “internet finds” post- feel free to check it out here: http://thecommoncreative.blogspot.ca/2014/03/curated-by-kristen.html
Cheers,
Jenni

Jenni @ The Common Creative commented on April 8th, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Nice! Clicking to curbly and see how you made it :-)
Iris recently posted..Woensdag still – Blog voor Interiorjunkie!

Iris commented on April 9th, 2014 at 9:07 am

Digging the copper!
Anna S. recently posted..FREE Art Print: Hella Cool

Anna S. commented on April 10th, 2014 at 6:22 pm

[…] Geometric faux metal planters / paper & stitch […]

74 fun things // 4 for the home - 74 Lime Lane commented on May 1st, 2014 at 5:06 pm