07/15/14
28 comments 7 Blogs You Should be Following by   |   28 comments

Blogs to Follow // My Name is Yeh

I’m always finding new (to me) blogs for inspiration and every once in a while, when I have enough blogs on that list to share, I put together a new ‘Blogs you Should be Following‘ post. I try to include blogs on these lists that you may not already know about, but should…because they’re awesome.

So…let’s jump in.

My Name is Yeh // Food Blog to Follow

1. My Name is Yeh // If there was ever a food blog that has literally made me drool, this one is it!

Favorite Post: Strawberry Hi-Cat Cupcake Recipe

Blogs to Follow // Smitten Studio

Smitten Studio // Blogs to Follow

2. Smitten Studio // Sarah Sherman Samuel knows where it’s at! She has an incredible eye for interiors and DIY…and has a great shop called A Sunny Afternoon.

Favorite Post: This Kitchen Makeover

Blog to Follow // Cocorrina

3. Cocorrina  // I actually found Corina’s blog through her comments on Paper & Stitch. And I love her style!

Favorite Post: After Sun Homemade Lotion

Blogs to Follow // Park & Cube

Blog to Follow List // Park & Cube

4. Park & Cube // Amazing style. The DIYs are my favorite. Surprise! But the fashion is great too.

Favorite Post: Theory of White

Blogs to Follow // Almost Makes Perfect

5. Almost Makes Perfect // I’ve been following Molly’s blog for a good while now and she creates really cool DIY projects.

Favorite Post: DIY Macrame Hanging Planters

Blogs to Follow // Thou Swell

Blogs to Follow: Thou Swell

6. Thou Swell // Lots of amazing interiors inspiration from Kevin.

Favorite Post: Plywood & Sunlight

Blogs to Follow // Local Milk

7. Local Milk // I first found Beth’s blog through Pinterest, I think. She has a pretty big following there…you should check out her boards. Her photographs are beautiful and her recipes always look delicious.

Favorite Post: Honeysuckle Lemonade Recipe

P.S. Jess Lively has an awesome podcast called The Lively Show that I absolutely love. And I think you’ll enjoy it too. I totally binge-listened to every episode when I first found her show and go back every Thursday for the next episode. It’s good! A couple of my favorite episodes from The Lively Show… Interview with Kendi Skeen of Kendi Everyday and Interview with Erin Loechner of Clementine Daily and Design for Mankind.

Well, that wraps up my blogs to follow list, for now. Have some blogs that you’d love to see on the next list? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear your suggestions.

This entry is filed under , , , .
28 comments to 7 Blogs You Should be Following Click here to reply

always looking for input on others blogs from bloggers themselves! thank you for this post – I love my name is yeh – I’ve been following her for a bit and I just love all the adventures she’s always on! looking forward to checking out the rest <3
ashley recently posted..brand new. | alina!

ashley commented on July 15th, 2014 at 8:44 am

Oh, good. Hope you find some new ones to add to your list of favorites.

Brittni commented on July 15th, 2014 at 9:00 am

Thank you for this lovely list! Adding Smitten Studio to my blog crush list.
Gina McKinnis recently posted..A Crazy Fitness Week = My Fitness Class Tips+Realities

Gina McKinnis commented on July 15th, 2014 at 9:49 am

Awesome Gina!

Brittni commented on July 15th, 2014 at 10:13 am

Oooh! I love when you do these types of posts, always so many new awesome people to follow! Those photos from My Name is Yeh are killing me!!!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..DIY Giant Citrus Balloons

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on July 15th, 2014 at 10:21 am

Right? Her photos always make me hungry.

Brittni commented on July 15th, 2014 at 10:22 am

Thanks for the list! Needed some new blogs to check out :)
Anna recently posted..Music Obsession: All The Luck In The World

Anna commented on July 15th, 2014 at 11:00 am

Thanks for these…always good to add to my reading list
Jessica Rose recently posted..{Four Ways} with Gala Gonzalez of Amlul

Jessica Rose commented on July 15th, 2014 at 11:06 am

Thanks for the list! I have found a few through you that I’m now following.
Courtney recently posted..I’m Over Here…

Courtney commented on July 15th, 2014 at 12:15 pm

aw thanks for including me brit!!!

x

molly commented on July 15th, 2014 at 2:51 pm

Thank you for this list! It’s always nice to help other bloggers. I only hope I can make it to your list one day!Ha!
KATERINA recently posted..Links I love and off to the beach!!!

KATERINA commented on July 15th, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Thank so much for sharing! I always love finding new blogs that are inspirational and fun to read. Can’t wait to check them all out.

x http://www.pacifictopark.com
Pacific To Park recently posted..Sisters in the City

Pacific To Park commented on July 15th, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Thanks for the inspiration!

Maybe one day, it will be my blog (!) that will feature on somebody’s blog, will serve as an inspiration and will be recommended! Who knows! Well, you have to start somewhere…and dream big!

Joanna commented on July 15th, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Thanks for the love! xo

Beth commented on July 15th, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Woot I follow most of the blogs you mentioned- you have awesome taste ;) And lord, I’m gonna need a bigger house with all these DIY projects you guys are inspiring me with!

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin
Marlen recently posted..GREAT GATSBY EXTRA

Marlen commented on July 15th, 2014 at 6:47 pm

Love posts like these! Except I don’t think my browser does…I think I just added fifteen new tabs, haha.

Also I’m so glad you mentioned Park & Cube! I used to be subscribed to that blog but I think it got lost in translation when I switched readers.
Taylor | Tea Marie Blog recently posted..BOOKS THAT I’VE STARTED…BUT HAVE YET TO FINI

Taylor | Tea Marie Blog commented on July 15th, 2014 at 8:34 pm

Yay! Thanks so much for this! I looove new blogs to follow (like yours, Beautiful Mess, and a few others that I love). I can’t wait to see what they’re all about!
Bethany K recently posted..8 Songs With Motions To Sing With Your Baby

Bethany K commented on July 15th, 2014 at 10:21 pm

Thanks for the list xx
fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

Elizabeth commented on July 16th, 2014 at 10:44 am

Ooooooooo I love finding new blogs to follow! Which reminds me I need to go check out more of Thou Swell! Thanks!
Courtney Shelton recently posted..INTERIORS | THE TOLIX CHAIR

Courtney Shelton commented on July 16th, 2014 at 10:50 am

Ahh thank you so much for including me in this list!
Kevin | Thou Swell recently posted..Guest Post on Stripes & Peonies: Lively Scandi Style

Kevin | Thou Swell commented on July 16th, 2014 at 10:54 am

ahh these all look amazing! love having new reads! x

charlotte commented on July 16th, 2014 at 5:04 pm

thank you so much for the shoutout, girl!!!! this is some wonderful company to be in, and i hope that the drool didn’t get on your computer :)
molly yeh recently posted..pony cake

molly yeh commented on July 16th, 2014 at 6:12 pm

I actually follow and adore several of these blogs. Looking forward to checking out the few that I haven’t come across before. Thank you for sharing! :)

Stacia commented on July 16th, 2014 at 10:19 pm

Thank you so much! Been trying to find new blogs to follow :)
Deborah recently posted..6 months in, 6 months to go {hospital life}

Deborah commented on July 17th, 2014 at 11:44 am

oh i LOVE finding new blogs! I love my name is yeh…probably some of the most dreamy food pictures…ever!
sara walk recently posted..TELL: DIY TASSEL BLANKET

sara walk commented on July 17th, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Thanks for this post. I am always looking for new blogs to follow, but I tend to get scattered and don’t remain consistent. I loved the ones you chose, so I will try to pick a couple to follow regularly.

Have a great weekend!
Vanessa recently posted..Things I Love {Sunday}

Vanessa commented on July 18th, 2014 at 9:06 am

YES! thank you so much for sharing/ helping our blog hoarding addiction :)
Vicky Barone recently posted..New Summer Greeting Cards

Vicky Barone commented on July 18th, 2014 at 9:34 am

Hi Brittni!

I just discovered your blog and I’m hooked! Thanks so much for sharing. I’m always on the look out for new blogs to follow. I’m a huge fan of My Name is Yeh and Cocorrina. I can’t wait to check out the others on your list.
Donna recently posted..White out summer looks

Donna commented on August 5th, 2014 at 4:43 am