I’m always finding new (to me) blogs for inspiration and every once in a while, when I have enough blogs on that list to share, I put together a new ‘Blogs you Should be Following‘ post. I try to include blogs on these lists that you may not already know about, but should…because they’re awesome.
So…let’s jump in.
1. My Name is Yeh // If there was ever a food blog that has literally made me drool, this one is it!
Favorite Post: Strawberry Hi-Cat Cupcake Recipe
Favorite Post: This Kitchen Makeover
3. Cocorrina // I actually found Corina’s blog through her comments on Paper & Stitch. And I love her style!
Favorite Post: After Sun Homemade Lotion
Favorite Post: Theory of White
5. Almost Makes Perfect // I’ve been following Molly’s blog for a good while now and she creates really cool DIY projects.
Favorite Post: DIY Macrame Hanging Planters
6. Thou Swell // Lots of amazing interiors inspiration from Kevin.
Favorite Post: Plywood & Sunlight
7. Local Milk // I first found Beth’s blog through Pinterest, I think. She has a pretty big following there…you should check out her boards. Her photographs are beautiful and her recipes always look delicious.
Favorite Post: Honeysuckle Lemonade Recipe
P.S. Jess Lively has an awesome podcast called The Lively Show that I absolutely love. And I think you’ll enjoy it too. I totally binge-listened to every episode when I first found her show and go back every Thursday for the next episode. It’s good! A couple of my favorite episodes from The Lively Show… Interview with Kendi Skeen of Kendi Everyday and Interview with Erin Loechner of Clementine Daily and Design for Mankind.
Well, that wraps up my blogs to follow list, for now. Have some blogs that you’d love to see on the next list? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear your suggestions.