08/07/14
7 comments Interior Obsessions: Let There Be Light by   |   7 comments

studiofour_alfred-street-residence_02

This week, I’m really loving light wood finishes, like maple and ash. And a large part of that obsession is because of this renovation above by Studio Four. It so drool-worthy I don’t even know what to do with myself. I want to live here!

But before I get carried away, I wanted to share a little inspiration in the light wood department. Here are a handful of my favorites at the moment…

(above) Indoor outdoor space with an amazing kitchen

alfred-street-residence-kitchen-hall

Dining room and workspace area

studiofour_alfred-street-residence_01_PostImage-1

Kitchen detail (last one from Studio Four)

alts-design-office-kofunaki-house-4.jpeg.650x0_q85_crop-smart

This space is pretty crazy. In a good way…blending the indoors and out in a really unique way. Right?

maple-wood-stools-in-scan-kitchen

And this kitchen, from Made by Cohen, is beautiful. Especially with those stools.

What are your thoughts on this particular wood finish? Yay or nay?

This entry is filed under .
7 comments to Interior Obsessions: Let There Be Light Click here to reply

love that gorgeous white kitchen. looks so clean and fresh. thanks for all the inspiration and dreaming to come!

love, arielle
a simple elegance
arielle recently posted..I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S NOT WATER!

arielle commented on August 7th, 2014 at 8:58 am

Me too, Arielle. Thanks for stopping by.

Brittni commented on August 7th, 2014 at 9:06 am

Lovely! Will be moving back into our own place next year and cannot wait to get re-designing!
Deborah recently posted..Ribbon banners {free download}

Deborah commented on August 7th, 2014 at 11:16 am

I’m not really a big light wood fan in general (for some reason it makes me think go IKEA furniture…) but i love this light and breezy style house. Tres zen.
xoxo
The Accidental Mama
Laura recently posted..My Love Affair with the Farmers’ Market

Laura commented on August 7th, 2014 at 11:19 am

I guess it depends. I could probably go with any type of finish provided it played well with the rest of the interior.
Brandi recently posted..Creepy Cute Zombie Heart Bottle Cap Images

Brandi commented on August 7th, 2014 at 11:40 am

SO lovely! Always loving those light looks

Katrina Sophia

Katrina Sophia commented on August 7th, 2014 at 3:15 pm

[…] // desk accessories from anthro  2 // curio cabinet of my dreams at west elm 3 // this INDOOR garden (cody?!) 4 // cute and simple filing cabinet from crate & barrel  5 // new favorite shop […]

5 FRIDAY FAVORITES + | commented on August 8th, 2014 at 11:16 am