Somehow, there is a possibility of snow tomorrow here in Atlanta, so I’m pretty sure I’m going to be bundled up at home all weekend long. Which means I’ll have plenty of time for some DIYs. What about you?
If you have time for a project or two, here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
- DIY patterned boob vase from Sugar & Cloth
- DIY hairspray pinata from Studio DIY
- DIY hand napkin rings from The House That Lars Built
- Recipe for pizza pretzels from The Candid Appetite
- DIY brushstroke nail art tutorial
- Rainbow sugar cookie ice cream sandwiches
Hope you have a great weekend.