Bed Head: The Cool Girls Guide to Bedroom Decor (22 Bedroom Picks for Sweet Dreams)

Bed Head: The Cool Girls Guide to Bedroom Decor

It’s Monday, so I’m 90% sure I’m ready to crawl back under the covers for another day or too. Anybody else?

But just in case you actually have to get out of bed and into the real world today, I put together a  roundup of my favorite bedroom stuff so that we can at least head back to (virtual) dream land, for a minute.

Roll over any image below for details (pricing, etc) and click any image to go straight through to the link…

Which pieces above are your faves?! What are your must-have decor items for the bedroom?! Let me know in the comments below.

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

I love all of these bed ideas. The one bed with the pom pom comforter is so cute!

Courtney | October 16th, 2017 at 8:59 am

That is definitely a cool one, Courtney. Love all of the textures in that one.

Brittni | October 16th, 2017 at 10:45 am

My must-haves are definitely pillows and enough comforters! Love the ones with the quotes!
Michelle recently posted..Travel | 10 Days in France, Part III: Loire Valley

Michelle | October 16th, 2017 at 11:29 am

Can never have enough pillows, right Michelle. And a couple of comforters / duvet options are always good too. 🙂

Brittni | October 16th, 2017 at 11:45 am

Oh man! I love all the bed frames here!

Of Ashes & bones | October 16th, 2017 at 11:58 am

DITTO Ashes and Bones! I really want a new one and these ideas are currently scratching my itch. 🙂

Brittni | October 16th, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Hi! Amazing! I am a designer, interested in decorating bedrooms. Hence, your post really inspired me! Definitely, apart from the design of bed, pillows and blankets also play significant role in making our bedrooms beautiful. I really love the way you write this post, the ways you choose pictures and, of course, the way you design. You’re a creative designer and wonderful blogger! Thanks for sharing with us!

Pillow Treasure | October 19th, 2017 at 8:01 am

this is really awesome blog , this is an sweet dream come true type, thanks for sharing this .

indrajeet | December 20th, 2017 at 9:11 am

I am in the process of redoing my room and this post help give me a lot of inspiration for my new room.
Kelly Nguyen recently posted..The Caribbean

Kelly Nguyen | January 1st, 2018 at 8:10 pm

Huge fan of urban outfitters, picked theirs once again without knowing. I love the lightened triangle.
KMP Furniture Blog recently posted..Four things to remember when designing your dining room

KMP Furniture Blog | January 6th, 2018 at 5:17 am

I think any coral color like the ones you shared here would be great for warm & cozy feelings. Good at naps printed throw made me giggle! Thanks for sharing this Brittni!
Kostas recently posted..Smart Decorations: Small Space Solutions For The Entire Family

Kostas | March 22nd, 2018 at 7:58 am