It's been a really busy week here, but it's never too busy (well, almost never) for my weekend DIY roundup. I pulled a little bit of everything this week. Just some things I am loving, that I'll hope you'll try...
1. DIY Ombre Melon Seed Necklace from My Little Fabric
2. DIY Geometric Painted Wall from Weekday Carnival
3. Fall Centerpiece DIY from Create Like Crazy
4. Painted Wine Glasses from Boulevard Pink
5. Arrow Tail Stamped Shirt from Whimsey Box
6. Fabric Flower Pins from Sugar & Cloth
7. DIY Rope Vases from Style Me Pretty
I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from the week...
- Before and After: Budget Friendly Kitchen Makeover
- How To: Make a DIY Geoball with Paper (so cool - want to make, like, 100 of these)
- IKEA Hack: How to Make an Industrial Concrete Base Lamp
Have a great weekend!