11/02/12
15 comments 7 DIYs to Try this Weekend by   |   15 comments

It’s been a really busy week here, but it’s never too busy (well, almost never) for my weekend DIY roundup. I pulled a little bit of everything this week. Just some things I am loving, that I’ll hope you’ll try…

1. DIY Ombre Melon Seed Necklace from My Little Fabric

2. DIY Geometric Painted Wall from Weekday Carnival

3. Fall Centerpiece DIY from Create Like Crazy

4. Painted Wine Glasses from Boulevard Pink

5. Arrow Tail Stamped Shirt from Whimsey Box

6. Fabric Flower Pins from Sugar & Cloth

7. DIY Rope Vases from Style Me Pretty

I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from the week…

Have a great weekend!

15 comments to 7 DIYs to Try this Weekend Click here to reply

Loving the arrow shirt! This would be a great christmas gift :)
Jenny recently posted..Outfit: A Stroll In The Cold

Jenny commented on November 2nd, 2012 at 10:23 am

Niceee :)

Veu commented on November 2nd, 2012 at 10:55 am

The geometric wall is gorgeooooous
Stephanie recently posted..Apartment Decoration, geek posters

Stephanie commented on November 2nd, 2012 at 12:46 pm

I love the vases. Will definitely give those a try!
Jillian@TheHumbleGourmet recently posted..Blogs & Coffee at the Antiques Market

Jillian@TheHumbleGourmet commented on November 2nd, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Thx @papernstitch for featuring our stamped arrow tail t-shirt in the weekend craft project roundup! http://t.co/9eVy2gNc

(@whimseybox) (@whimseybox) commented on November 2nd, 2012 at 2:03 pm

dude. you’re the best. thanks for featuring our little table decor idea!
i’m not ready for fall to end any time soon. simple because i don’t want to put it away. hehe ;)
Jordan Brantley recently posted..photography / 07

Jordan Brantley commented on November 2nd, 2012 at 7:05 pm

I love the wall! Can’t do it now because we rent but I’m definitely pinning it for the future.
Jackie recently posted..Happy November!

Jackie commented on November 2nd, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Oh my, i’m in love…..with that geometric wall!
amber baxley recently posted..favorite five friday – pinterest pins

amber baxley commented on November 2nd, 2012 at 10:42 pm

That necklace is killer! Thanks for the feature, so excited! :)
Ashley | Sugar & Cloth recently posted..My week in photos

Ashley | Sugar & Cloth commented on November 2nd, 2012 at 11:51 pm

oh my god I can’t choose !
emilie recently posted..A photo a day in November (#2)

emilie commented on November 3rd, 2012 at 6:05 am

What a neat and simple idea is the threading of beads onto wheat stalks! All of these are great.
Loulou Downtown recently posted..Food Friday : How Special Ingredients Can Boost Up Inexpensive Ones

Loulou Downtown commented on November 3rd, 2012 at 6:38 am

RT @papernstitch: 7 DIYs to Try this Weekend: It’s been a really busy week here, but it’s never too busy (well… http://t.co/7NNP4VHy

(@AndreeaAyers) (@AndreeaAyers) commented on November 3rd, 2012 at 10:15 am

7 DIYs to Try this Weekend http://t.co/QQpFhORM

(@Knitmeknot) (@Knitmeknot) commented on November 9th, 2012 at 3:00 am

Some great DIYs, thanks for sharing. I particularly like the rope vases one – have been thinking of doing something similar, but by crocheting with rope… if it works!

Jess commented on November 12th, 2012 at 9:34 am

That geometric wall is awesome! Great roundup, thanks.
Carmia Cronjé recently posted..Free Grunge Social Media Icons