09/30/13
8 comments Bring It: Even More Business Card Inspiration by   |   8 comments

awesome pastel business cards

Over the weekend, I was in Orlando to speak at Blog Fete. I met some really cool ladies (everyone was so nice) and, as with any conference, passed out a bunch of business cards.

I also collected a descent amount of cards from the people I met (along with an amazing amount of swag). I really need to Instagram some photos of the giant collection of goodies we all went home with. So I thought I would round of some of favorite biz cards from around the web for another round of business card inspiration.

(above) pastel cards with a bold typeface by Mildred and Duck

clean, minimal business cards

a card that keeps it simple (and awesomely stylish) by Mash Creative for Tom Solo

cool illustration business cards

bear biz cards with neon edging which totally reminds me of this pic I took of Luna, for some reason

gold edge business cards from Sarah Hearts

gold edge business cards with metal heart detail from Sarah Hearts *I hung with Sarah at Blog Fete and she is the sweetest (and is also October’s BHG blogger of the month. go girl!). Also, her cards are super thick/ really nice quality, so I asked where she had her cards printed. Answer: Luxe by Moo.

scallop edge business cards

scallop edge business cards for The Millswyn

geometric design for a business card

cool clean design for UPP (Unique Position Pictures)

cool business card design

another awesome business card design by Mildred and Duck (for Heart Affair)

Want more business card inspiration? Visit past posts in the this series here.

P.S. On a completely unrelated note…thank you to Daily Buzz for naming me this month’s blogger to watch.

This entry is filed under , , , .
8 comments to Bring It: Even More Business Card Inspiration Click here to reply

Awww, thanks so much! I thought you were the sweetest! Congrats on being the DailyBuzz blogger of the month. So well deserved!
Sarah recently posted..October 2013 Calendar Wallpaper

Sarah commented on September 30th, 2013 at 8:58 am

Thanks Sarah! So glad we got the chance to hang out this weekend.

papernstitch commented on September 30th, 2013 at 9:00 am

These are all so pretty! I just adore the scalloped edged cards. Congratulations on being this month’s blogger to watch! Well deserved!

-Becca
Ladyface Blog
Becca recently posted..Weekly Wardrobe: A Very Blustery Day

Becca commented on September 30th, 2013 at 10:41 am

Thanks Becca!

papernstitch commented on September 30th, 2013 at 11:32 am

Oh my goodness, these cards are awesome!! The metal hearts! The scalloped edges! That’s some serious paper eye candy right there.
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..DIY Monster Party Hats

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on September 30th, 2013 at 11:43 am

A big Congratulations at Blog Fete! These cards are awesome – that bear one is fanatastic!! and I love the scalloped cards…so pretty!! Now this has got me thinking about re-designing my cards….thanks so much for the inspiration, Brittni!! xo
Jessica (Coco/Mingo) recently posted..Home Interiors: Bright and White

Jessica (Coco/Mingo) commented on September 30th, 2013 at 4:40 pm

These cards are amazing! It’s making me rethink mine for Re:Make this week. Will you be attending?

Also, congrats on being names the blogger to watch! Much deserved :)
Rachel | 52 Weeks Project recently posted..Potato Stamped Napkins