Tomorrow, I’ll be speaking at Blog Fete, so this will be my last post for the week as I prepare for my trip and finish up some last minute to-dos. Wish me luck at the conference. I think it’s going to be a fun one (I’m speaking about the ins and outs of being a contributor).
Of course, before I head out, I wanted to leave you with some cool DIYs to try. And you can follow me on Instagram @brittnimehlhoff to keep up with my random happenings. These are my favorite DIYs from the week…
1. tiki torch bottle DIY from Sugar & Charm
2. round hanging cement table DIY from The Merrythought
3. make your own artwork from Oh Everything Handmade
4. most amazing cookie cake ever from Chasing Delicious
5. fabric vases from recycled cans from Paper & Stitch
Have a great weekend!