Wooo. It's January. Happy new year!
I'll be getting back to my normal (daily) posting schedule next week, but I decided to take the majority of this week to work behind the scenes on some things. Which has been great. I've been getting my editorial calendar planned(ish) for 2014 and working on a bunch of stuff for the Alt mini party that I am hosting with my friends Chelsea of Lovely Indeed and Ashley of Sugar & Cloth, later this month. Are you going to Alt SLC this year, by the way? Let me know. I'd love to meet you and dance awkwardly together at out Glimmer, Shimmer and Shake party.
Because of the behind the scenes stuff, this will be my last post for the week. And then back to normal next week, with posts everyday. So, I thought I'd end the week the way I always do, with a handful of DIYs I totally want to try this weekend...
1. How to paint a runner on hardwood floors from One Kings Lane
2. DIY a faux geode necklace project from Fall for DIY
3. Make faux leather pouches from Fellow Fellow
4. Make modern candle votives for $0.20 a piece from P&S
5. Whip up floral meringue sandwiches with lemon curd filling from Once Wed
6. Learn 6 ways to style a silk scarf from P&S
Hope you are having an amazing start to the new year!
See you back here on Monday.