01/22/14
6 comments Make This: Eucalyptus Escort Cards + Floral Push Pins by   |   6 comments

floral-escort-cards-euc-and-floral

You may not be throwing a wedding anytime soon, but you might be planning a dinner party… for V-day maybe? So I thought I would share these eucalyptus escort cards and floral push pins that I made for Project Wedding.

You could easily skip the table numbers and just do eucalyptus place cards. Which are so easy to make. Or use the floral push pins in your office. You can never have too many flowers, right?

DIY Idea: flower + eucalyptus escort cards

The thing I like about this project is that even though I used fresh flowers, I selected ones that will last a long time…I used straw flowers (the yellow flower) for the push pin part because they keep really well. You can use ‘em for a couple of weeks before they start to loose their luster. Which is pretty great for a flower that hasn’t been dried.

Processed with VSCOcam with p5 preset

And the same goes for the heather (that purple flower you see above). It will last a long time. I actually still have some sitting in a vase from over a month ago. It’s shriveled up a little bit but still looks good considering.

You can visit the Project Wedding blog for the full tutorial and more photos.

This entry is filed under , , , , , .
6 comments to Make This: Eucalyptus Escort Cards + Floral Push Pins Click here to reply

So so pretty!
chelsea recently posted..The Scariest Post I’ve Ever Written.

chelsea commented on January 22nd, 2014 at 10:56 am

I was just wondering what typeface you used for the numbers?

Sarah commented on January 22nd, 2014 at 1:05 pm

I love this! I’m not really familiar with straw flowers but they’re so pretty! And the font you used for the numbers is gorgeous!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..Free Printable Super Bowl Bingo

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on January 22nd, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Such a cute little DIY idea! xx

Grace recently posted..What I Bought | 23.1.14 Part One

Grace commented on January 22nd, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Such a lovely idea Brittni! Keep these floral DIYS coming!
Rachel | 52 Weeks Project recently posted..Calling All Bloggers!

Rachel | 52 Weeks Project commented on January 22nd, 2014 at 7:50 pm

I love this idea! If I hadn’t gotten married in October, this would’ve been perfect for my place cards. Would’ve matched my theme beautifully!

xo,