01/31/14
9 comments 8 Valentine DIYs to Try This Weekend by   |   9 comments

Valentine DIY Roundup // 8 DIYs to try this weekend

I don’t know if you’ve been counting down, but Valentine’s Day is two weeks away. Coming up pretty quick, right?

So now that I’m finally caught up on work stuff, I’ll be spending a good chunk of this weekend making some V-Day DIYs. Here are my favorites from around the web so far…

1. easiest Valentine’s Day dessert ever from Paper & Stitch

2. DIY rose scrub from Oh So Pretty

3. giant Valentine’s Day posters printable from Oh Happy Day

4. conversation heart balloons DIY from Studio DIY

5. arrow cookie picks DIY from Sugar & Cloth

6. cement valentine DIY from Lovely Indeed

7. heart pillow DIY from Bramble Workshop for Designlovefest

8. ombre gift wrap DIY for V-Day from The House That Lars Built

Hope you have a great weekend!

9 comments to 8 Valentine DIYs to Try This Weekend Click here to reply

Ohhh, I love the ombre gift wrap!!! Thanks!

meike commented on January 31st, 2014 at 11:23 am

I know, right? Brittany is so clever. I adore that wrapping paper.

papernstitch commented on January 31st, 2014 at 11:30 am

That ombre wrapping paper is so genius I can’t even take it!! Have a great Valentine-filled weekend, B!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..Happy Weekend (+ Parks and Rec, and Land of Nod!)

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on January 31st, 2014 at 11:31 am

Yep. It sure is. Hope you have a good weekend Kel.

papernstitch commented on January 31st, 2014 at 12:00 pm

So pretty.
Monique recently posted..Howdy!

Monique commented on January 31st, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Love the poster. Would keep that up all year round.
Josie recently posted..Making the transition from a cot to a toddler bed

Josie commented on January 31st, 2014 at 3:31 pm

I’m gunna have to try those cookies! And hopefully not eat them all by myself…

Kristen commented on January 31st, 2014 at 4:31 pm

I adore the little love heart pillows! I’m now thinking of a pair of knitted ones for my bed! better get my knitting needles out! :p x
Vanessa recently posted..Quilter – New Sweater Pattern