I don’t know if you’ve been counting down, but Valentine’s Day is two weeks away. Coming up pretty quick, right?
So now that I’m finally caught up on work stuff, I’ll be spending a good chunk of this weekend making some V-Day DIYs. Here are my favorites from around the web so far…
1. easiest Valentine’s Day dessert ever from Paper & Stitch
2. DIY rose scrub from Oh So Pretty
3. giant Valentine’s Day posters printable from Oh Happy Day
4. conversation heart balloons DIY from Studio DIY
5. arrow cookie picks DIY from Sugar & Cloth
6. cement valentine DIY from Lovely Indeed
7. heart pillow DIY from Bramble Workshop for Designlovefest
8. ombre gift wrap DIY for V-Day from The House That Lars Built
Hope you have a great weekend!