The day after tomorrow is Mother’s Day here in the states. So I thought I should make this week’s DIY roundup geared toward DIY gifts for Mom. Hope you’ll find something on this list that your momma will love.
And to all you moms out there, Happy Mother’s Day!
1. DIY cake topper made of paper straws from Paper & Stitch
2. Polka dot tote bag for Mom from Something Turquoise
3. DIY carnation chair garland for Mother’s Day brunch from The Proper Pinwheel
4. Fresh flower gift boxes from Sugar & Cloth
5. Mailable message for Mom from Paper & Stitch
6. DIY braided cuff bracelet from Honestly WTF
7. Chanel inspired giant pearl bracelet DIY from Adventures in Fashion
8. DIY bouquet bombing surprise for Mom from Paper & Stitch
9. Edible flower donuts from Studio DIY
10. Grapefruit custard pie (gluten free) from Bojong Gourmet
11. Lavender honey crepe cake breakfast in bed from The House that Lars Built
12. DIY lavender soda for Mother’s Day brunch from Henry Happened
13. Fabric wrapped ‘Make your Day’ Bouquet from Paper & Stitch
Hope you have a great weekend.