So, I am pretty happy it’s Friday because 1) that means another roundup of DIYs you might want to try. And there were so many good ones this week, to choose from. But also, 2) this Friday in particular means it’s Jeff and I’s wedding anniversary. 5 years married, today. So, I’m taking off as soon as I finish a couple of things this morning for a fancy lunch and an afternoon movie. Anybody else like going to see movies during the day? I love it.
But before I head out, I have some craft projects to share. Here are a handful of my DIY faves this week…
1. DIY a set of fabric covered hair clips on See Kate Sew
2. Put together a terrarium table runner on A Beautiful Mess
3. Make edible typography macarons on The Proper Pinwheel
4. Make an easy ombre donut layer cake on Studio DIY Happy bday tomorrow, Kelly!
5. Transform an ugly tv stand into an ombre bar cart on Paper & Stitch
6. DIY a polka dot floppy hat on Sugar & Cloth
7. Learn how to do a maiden crown braid on The House that Lars Built
Hope you have an amazing weekend!