This week, I made some donut ice cream sandwiches, overhauled an old television cart, tidied up my workspace, and put a big dent in my to do list.
So, I am pretty happy it’s Friday because 1) that means another roundup of DIYs you might want to try. And there were so many good ones this week, to choose from. But also, 2) this Friday in particular means it’s Jeff and I’s wedding anniversary. 5 years married, today. So, I’m taking off as soon as I finish a couple of things this morning for a fancy lunch and an afternoon movie. Anybody else like going to see movies during the day? I love it.
But before I head out, I have some craft projects to share. Here are a handful of my DIY faves this week…
1. DIY a set of fabric covered hair clips on See Kate Sew
2. Put together a terrarium table runner on A Beautiful Mess
3. Make edible typography macarons on The Proper Pinwheel
4. Make an easy ombre donut layer cake on Studio DIY Happy bday tomorrow, Kelly!
5. Transform an ugly tv stand into an ombre bar cart on Paper & Stitch
6. DIY a polka dot floppy hat on Sugar & Cloth
7. Learn how to do a maiden crown braid on The House that Lars Built
P.S. Now through this Sunday, I’m taking over the @asususa Instagram account and sharing behind the scenes photos from my bar cart makeover. Come join me over there this weekend for all the photos.
Hope you have an amazing weekend!
9 comments | Click here to reply
I love all the DIY’s! They are so creative 🙂Emily
Oh cool, Casey! I’d love to see the bar cart makeover when you have it completed.Brittni
Anything to do with donuts and I’m all over it!! And I have added your revamped bar cart on my list of things to-do! // timidlionessCasey
Aren’t those macarons fun, Kerry. Lexy from The Proper Pinwheel is such a clever girl.Brittni
These all look lovely! The macarons look especially tempting!Kerry
The hair clips are a must for keeping beachy summer locks at bay. Great roundup.
Ah! Yes, Kelly is pretty amazing with those donut DIYs, Chelsea. I love that one too.Brittni
So many pretty things! Love the donut cake!chelsea