When I was working on the makeover for my guest bathroom, I looked over tons and tons of images for inspiration. I had a giant pinboard of photos to look over, little wallpaper samples, and way to many options. 🙂 At some point, it got a little out of hand. Haha. So, instead of keeping all of this bathroom inspiration to myself, I thought I’d share it this week for Interior Obsessions.
And I partnered with Metrie, a company dedicated to high-quality, finely crafted architectural elements, to bring this list of bathroom interiors to life. 17 bathrooms in varying styles, sizes, and budgets.
So, if you’re considering some remodeling, mini makeover-ing, weekend warrior project-ing, this one’s for you! From amazing tile flooring and unique lighting to glam moulding finishes and unexpected statement details. It’s all here!
1. The unique copper faucets and vessel sink make this bathroom come to life. Via GIA Renovations.
2. This one has a more feminine, classic vibe. Via Style Caster.
3. This is the epitome of a cool kids bathroom if I ever saw one. It’s covered in Marmoreal, an engineered marble for architectural surfaces. And the bold pattern was something that stuck with me when I was planning my makeover.
Whether you love this one or hate it, you have to admit that marble makes a serious statement. Via dzek.
4. The moulding, trim, and crown moulding in this Metrie bathroom adds a sophisticated architectural element to the space. And all that natural light makes it really pop. This one is a part of the French Curves Collection from Metrie’s Finishing Collections.
See all five interior finishing collections of professionally designed interior trim and doors right here: Then & Now Finishing Collections™.
5. This rug is like a dream in this black and white bathroom from Amber Interiors.
6. A monotone concept bathroom from Odosdesign. Pretty neat.
7. The giant mirror and unique tile pattern in Sarah Sherman Samuel’s bathroom is minimal but memorable. I love every detail.
This is a close up detail shot of the feature image at the top of this post, in case you’re wondering what the whole space looks like.
8. These geometric bathroom tiles in the home of Chase Daniel on Front + Main are pretty fun. The color scheme is on trend for fall too. And again…the graphic pattern had me hooked.
9. The bold floor tiles in Emily Henderson’s guest bathroom is straight up hypnotizing. Right?
10. The unique details of Metrie‘s Fashion Forward doors in this bathroom setup give it a super glam vibe, especially with that Tiffany blue paint job and gold hardware. (image credit for above photo – Lisa Mende Design)
11. Keep things minimal, but eclectic with a black and white bathroom that features unexpected floor tiles, like Capree’s. Don’t the tiles remind you of a Kilim rug? Via Curbly.
12. I love the old school, vintage vibes in this pretty in pink bathroom from Oh Happy Day.
13. This pattern tile in an otherwise minimal bathroom, adds so much personality. Love the pop of pattern. Via Lucas Allen.
14. Raw wood cabinets and hooks give this bathroom a rustic meets modern vibe. Via Alter Eco.
15. A vintage credenza as a vanity? I like it. Via Simply Grove.
16. A contemporary barn bathroom with neutral vibes. Via Contemporist.
17. Those floor to ceiling windows are my spirit animal! What about you? Via Yellowtrace.
What would your dream bathroom look like? Would it have giant windows like bathroom #17, glam turquoise doors like #10, bold tiles flooring like #11? Curious to hear what vibes you like most in a bathroom.
This post is in partnership with Metrie. For more interiors inspiration, visit The Finished Space Metrie blog. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help keep Paper & Stitch running.