Yesterday I was in Dallas for an event (more on IG) and now I’m in Austin for a couple of days, visiting my brother before heading off to Houston. If you have any Austin recommendations (shopping, food, coffee, murals, etc), please let me know. I want to make sure to hit up as much as I can while I’m here.
And with that that, happy Friday! I have a handful of DIYs to try for your weekend, just in case you get the project bug. And I am all in on #1 and 2! What about you?
1. mini mail advent calendar from Oh Happy Day
2. watercolor plates DIY from Sugar and Charm
3. Thanksgiving ice cream recipe (oh my! it’s pumpkin pie)
4. arm knit lounger pillow from Flax and Twine
5. paper garland getaway car DIY from The House that Lars Built
6. balloon table runner centerpiece from Sugar & Cloth
Hope you have a happy weekend.