6 DIYs to Try This Weekend

6 Weekend DIYs to Try

Yesterday I was in Dallas for an event (more on IG) and now I’m in Austin for a couple of days, visiting my brother before heading off to Houston. If you have any Austin recommendations (shopping, food, coffee, murals, etc), please let me know. I want to make sure to hit up as much as I can while I’m here.

And with that that, happy Friday! I have a handful of DIYs to try for your weekend, just in case you get the project bug. And I am all in on #1 and 2! What about you?

1. mini mail advent calendar from Oh Happy Day
2. watercolor plates DIY from Sugar and Charm
3. Thanksgiving ice cream recipe (oh my! it’s pumpkin pie)
4. arm knit lounger pillow from Flax and Twine
5. paper garland getaway car DIY from The House that Lars Built
6. balloon table runner centerpiece from Sugar & Cloth

Hope you have a happy weekend.

The lounger pillow is sooo cool!
Michelle recently posted..Inspiration | 5 Hot Chocolate Recipes That’ll Warm You Up

Michelle | November 4th, 2016 at 2:56 pm

It looks super cozy. Doesn’t it Michelle? Perfect for fall / winter.

Brittni | November 4th, 2016 at 3:20 pm

These are all so cute! I’m in love with the Knit Lounge Pillow. It looks perfect for winter reading.
Cana Sun recently posted..DIY Chicken Jerky Treats

Cana Sun | November 4th, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Lovely DIYs – thanks! When in Austin I go to a Galaxy Cafe – 3 of them around town, fresh ingredients, nice ambiance too! Hot chocolate has whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top -yum!
Anne Rita Taylor recently posted..Writing Zines

Anne Rita Taylor | November 5th, 2016 at 10:14 am

Great compilations, I love the arm knit pillow most.-)
Greetings from Berlin,
Kali
Kali recently posted..Kürbisgnocci in Salbeibutter und Wirsinggemüse – pumpkin gnocci in sage butter with savoy cabbage

Kali | November 6th, 2016 at 5:59 am

As always – such an inspiration. I love your style and your an awesome curator. Just wanted to let you know. I follow your blog for some years now and I’m always looking forward to your Friday Roundup.
Just wanted to let you know. 🙂
Sarah recently posted..Austrian tradition: the Adventskranz

Sarah | November 10th, 2016 at 1:07 pm

So sweet of you to say, Sarah. Thank you so much for your kind words. 🙂

Brittni | November 10th, 2016 at 1:10 pm