The painted half wall trend seems to be sticking around…and I’m definitely not mad at it. Especially since I recently painted my office with this same technique, and can confidently say that I know exactly why it’s so popular….
1) It looks great in every room, with pretty much any color.
2) It’s WAY easier than painting the whole wall from top to bottom (especially if you have high ceilings).
But don’t take my word for it. Check out these 6 half painted walls and let me know if you think this trend is in it for the long haul or on its way out.
1. (above) I’ve got the blues! In a good way. (via A Beautiful Mess)
2. A high contrast half wall. Love this one! (via A Merry Mishap)
3. My office makeover / paint job.
4. A messy version of this trend. I kind of like this. What about you? (via Vtwonen)
5. Thinking pink with this three-quarters paint job. (via Home Life)
6. Charcoal grey days. (via Vtwonen)
What do you think of this trend? Is it here to stay or on it’s way out?