This year instead of putting together a bunch of little gift guides, I thought I would just do one BIG one. Like a mega gift guide of sorts…with gift ideas (39 to be exact) for pretty much anyone on your list…guys, girls, your BFF, your neighbor across the street, your hard to buy for mother, etc, etc. You game?
I hope so because I’ve teamed up with the awesome folks at Giftry to make this happen. And I used their app to keep track of all of the holiday goodness! Have you heard of Giftry before? You may have heard me mention it last year, when I started creating themed holiday wish lists using the Giftry app. And I’m still using it a year later (love it – for real). It’s a great way to keep track of all of the things I love / want / need (in all of the different categories) year round and share ’em with friends and family to take the guessing out of gift-giving.
Speaking of gift-giving! I have a whole lot of gift guides to share. Are you ready? First up is gifts for the ladies. This gift guide is for your best friend, your ‘regular’ (as in not BFF) but still very awesome friend, a long distance buddy, etc, etc. Pretty much any cool lady you care about…
Gifts for your BFF (image above)
1. Kiki Coyote rise earrings I’m obsessed with these!
2. Herbivore detox bath salts
3. Takara Kali bracelet
4. Tea perfume from Commodity
5. Kiki Koyote pinnacle ring
6. Ban.do twins tee
7. Lizzie Fortunate palm pouch
8. Drippy crew socks
9. Baseline necklace I want this!
Next up is the guys guide. Guys can be SO hard to buy for sometimes. Hopefully, this list will make it a little easier though.
Gifts for Guys
1. Kris Van Assche sunglasses
2. Lomo instant sanremo camera
3. Aark tide watch
4. Brass walnut pour over coffee stand
5. Carry-on cocktail kit
6. Tool bottle opener
7. Helvetica Forever book
8. B & O bluetooth speaker
I can’t do a gift guide roundup with include some gifts for DIYers, right? And I even included one of my kits from way back when, that just resurfaced…
Gifts for the DIY Lover
1. Pom pom basket To hold all of your craft supplies.
2. Metal stamping bracelet kit I actually designed this project kit for Darby Smart (remember this post?), which is now available at Urban Outfitters!
3. The Modern natural DIYer book
4. Wool and the Gang scarf kit
5. Brass colored pencil holder set
6. Woodshop monogram ornaments
Kids are probably the most fun to buy for out of everyone. Don’t you think? They’re kind of easy (at the right age) and everything is SO adorable.
Gifts for Kids
1. Zuzii baby oxfords
2. Tove Johansson jungle tee
3. Zara gingham dress
4. Gradient puzzle *For adults too. I have the orange version of this one.
5. Nadadelazos cactus t-shirt
6. Zara boys dungarees
Food lovers unite! This list is making me a little bit hungry. I might need to go get a snack or something…
Gifts for Food Lovers
And for the holiday hostess, any of these gifts would be great. I especially like 1, 3, and 6, but you really can’t go wrong.
Gifts for Holiday Hostess
Want to learn more about Giftry and all of the awesome things it can do (add items to multiple wish lists from anywhere, share gift ideas, explore gifts from other users, and find the perfect gift for a loved one)? You can download the Giftry app right here or head to www.giftry.com/about for more info.
Which gift guide is your favorite from this year’s list? See any presents you might be gifting yourself this year? I know I do.
This post is in partnership with Giftry. Thank you for supporting the brands who help keep Paper & Stitch running.