I am so excited that the holidays are here. Especially now that Thanksgiving is over – it’s full speed ahead on Christmas talk! And this year, since the P&S team has grown, we have more to celebrate too.
So, when Coca-Cola Freestyle contacted me to ask how I plan to celebrate the holidays this year, I immediately thought about our growing crew and how we could do something fun to get into the holiday spirit. Solution? Secret santa gift exchange!
I love secret santa and white elephant gift exchanges, and everyone else was up for it too. So, we all picked each others’ names out of a hat, bought a gift, and headed over to a local hotel for a change of scenery and a team lunch. I heard that the lunch at Sway restaurant was really good, so after wandering around the hotel a little bit with our gifts in tow, we sat down for a cozy lunch and unwrapped our gifts.
Not before we experimented with the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine though. I mean, we had to have a little holiday drink to get things rolling before lunch, right? And that’s exactly what we did. We tested out a BUNCH of combinations. I mean with 100+ choices, we were bound to try a few, right? And finally settled on my personalized mix of Sprite with vanilla and Hi-C Orange Vanilla. So good (especially if you’re a vanilla fan). Check out their location finder if you’re interested in customizing your own Coca-Cola Freestyle drink.
And speaking of good, I have some really good secret santa gift ideas for you, in case you’re participating in any gift exchanges this year. So let’s jump in!
5 Secret Santa Gift Ideas for the Holidays
1. Ombre puzzle! I bought this ombre puzzle from the Perez Art Museum gift shop when we were in Miami, but I’m sure you can find something similar online. If you can’t find an ombre one, any design-focused puzzle would be fun.
2. If you know someone who loves riding their bike, a cool copper bike bell is a good gift option.
3. Mini pastel ceramic bowls. These are perfect for someone who likes to decorate or cook. But honestly, anyone who likes little housewares would probably love these. They’re from Bean and Bailey.
4. For the foodie, I really like this snack attack rubik’s cube. It’s a little random, but I love it anyway.
5. Last, but not least (in fact this one is my favorite…)I really like Herbivore’s jasmine body oil and Equilateral pink gold soap. The jasmine body oil is my absolute favorite though, if you can only pick one.
And that’s it! Have some more suggestions for secret santa and white elephant gifts? I’d love to hear your suggestions in the comments below.
Photography by Amelia Tatnall
This post is in partnership with Coca-Cola Freestyle. Thank you for supporting the brands that help keep Paper & Stitch running.