You know the phrase ‘another day, another dollar‘? I keep saying that in my head, only it’s ‘another Friday, another DIY’ (roundup that is). I never get tired of these, and I’m crossing my fingers that you don’t either because I have another for you today.
Prepare to fill your weekend with craft projects, and not the Mother’s Day kind – sorry Mom. I have you covered for DIY gifts for mom right here if that’s what you’re looking for though. Okay, back to the DIYs at hand…
1. nebula paperweight by For the Makers
2. wire wrapped ring DIY by B Johnson Jewelry
3. cross body tote from a placemat by Henry Happened
4. accordion paper wreath DIY by Victoria for Minted
5. geometric party inspiration Oh Happy Day
6. painted plaster candle votives from scratch by yours truly
I also write for other sites around the web. Here’s where you’ll find me elsewhere this week…
- Before and After: Black and White Kitchen Makeover on Curbly
- Weekend Project: Installing a Planter Box on Curbly
- Before and After: Mid-Century Bookcase Makeover on Curbly
- And I interviewed my friend Kelly of Studio DIY for Kollabora this week too for the DIY BFFs series
Hope you have a great weekend!