I think this weekend, Jeff and I are going to have to suck it up and clean the house. We don’t have anyone coming to visit or anything, but it’s just gotten to THAT point where we have to clean up or move out. Kidding! It’s not that bad. But we probably need to mop the floors and just get everything a bit more tidied up (AKA corral all of my props and crafts – I can’t wait to move into a studio space so I don’t have to deal with that aspect of things anymore).
But anyway, aside from cleaning, I don’t think I really have any plans. Maybe a DIY or two. What about you?
If you want to give a few projects a try, I have rounded up some of my faves from the week for ya, as always…
1. Upgrade any tote with DIY sewn leather straps
2. DIY Tetris cookies (!!!) from Sugar & Cloth
3. Pastel popsicles DIY from Studio DIY
4. Herb planter cutting board DIY from The Merrythought
5. DIY canvas magazine hanger from Design Sponge
6. Recipe for red velvet waffles with donut glaze
P.S. If you’re looking for a quick / good read over the weekend, check out this post about the trouble with social media. I feel the exact same way. And would love to hear your thoughts on the subject too if you care to chime in.
Hope you have a great weekend.