Yesterday, I dove into some new dyeing projects (I don’t know if I’ll ever stop to be honest), which you may have seen me tinkering with on Snapchat (follow me @brittnimehlhoff). And today I have a couple of food related projects that I’m hoping to wrap up. Mainly so I can eat the leftovers for dinner. Priorities.
But before heading out to work on those, I have some weekend projects for you to try! Let’s do this…
1. DIY concrete planter vase that I created for Curbly
2. pineapple mango shrimp kabobs
3. DIY faux ceramic ring cones from Almost Makes Perfect
4. DIY flora printed pillow from Ukkonooa
5. fig, caramel, walnut + goat cheesecake from Toertchenzeit
6. DIY clothing hanger idea
P.S. Jeff and I are planning to kayak the Chattahoochee River this weekend, if the weather cooperates. To get our last little moments of summer in before fall is officially here. I haven’t kayaked in years, so I’m kind of looking forward to it. What are you up to this weekend?