It’s been an intense week in the studio, trying to get projects wrapped up before Thanksgiving next week. So, I’m pretty excited about the weekend. What about you?
Before heading out though, I have a handful of DIY projects for you to try. Let me know which ones are your favorites.
1. statement wall art DIY in 30 minutes
2. the prettiest holiday bouquet
3. funfetti pie crust recipe from Studio DIY
4. double knotted pony tutorial from The Effortless Chic
5. hand lettered DIY message pillows
6. image transfer gift wrap DIY from Lovely Indeed
Hope you have a great weekend.
4 comments | Click here to reply
Image transfer gift wrap! That’s brilliant.
I absolutely love the idea of a funfetti cheese cake crust!!! I have to try that one out! Have a great weekend! =)Melanie
So glad you like it Michelle. 🙂 Hope you have a great weekend.Brittni
That statement art is still my favourite DIY of the week!Michelle