In preparation for my trip next week, I’ll most likely be working through the weekend. But if you find yourself with some free time on your hands over the next couple of days, I have a handful of suggestions for how to fill it.
Six to be exact.
Here are my favorite DIYs to try this weekend…
1. dip dyed DIY placemats from bramble workshop for Designlovefest
2. DIY wrapping paper clock idea from Rachel for Henry Happened
3. DIY cake toppers made from recycled calendar pages from Paper & Stitch
4. pie crust sugar cookie sandwiches from The Proper Pinwheel
5. DIY lip balm and lip gloss from The Sweet Escape
6. giant marquee letter DIY from Mandi for HGTV.com
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Catch you back here on Monday.
6 comments | Click here to reply
thanks for featuring the placemats! I’m so flattered! love your blog! xoJessica
The cake topper idea looks so cute! Definitely a great DIY and recycling idea to keep in one’s idea toolkit â™¥Stefanie @ One Savvy Lady
really digging that clock diy…seems doable!rox
Love the colors in all these! The placemats are gorgeous, and you know I love that cake topper!Kelly @ Studio DIY
Yep. Those placemats are pretty great, Novella. I agree.papernstitch
My favorite one is the first: the dip dyed placematsâ€¦
I love the shades they have picked for this DIY!
http://9lla.it/novella @ 9lla.it
A fashion & DIY blog…