This weekend, I’m going to do my very best to stay off the computer and just hang out. The plan is to take Monday off too, since it’s Labor Day. Yay! So I’ll see you back here on Tuesday. BUT before I go, here are a handful of DIYs to try this weekend…
1. make a galaxy necklace from Oh the Lovely Things
2. how to make a giant fresh flower ampersand from yours truly
3. painted plaster houses from scratch (using milk cartons) from yours truly
4. raffia and rhinestone headband DIY from For the Makers
5. rope and tassel necklace project from Henry Happens
6. potato stamped wrapping paper from Little Empty Room
P.S. I recently partnered with Jewelmint and Darby Smart on two new – one and two – DIY (jewelry) kits if you want to take a look. I was really thrilled about this partnership, so I’ll hope you’ll check it out.
Okay, that’s it for me. Hope you have a great three day weekend. See you next week!