Yay! It’s Friday”¦which means another round of DIY projects to try for the weekend.
Jeff and I got back late last night from our trip to West Virginia, and I’m still pretty tired (it was a long drive), so I’ll keep this short and sweet. These are my fave DIYs from around the web this week…
1. block printed sweater DIY from Fine Little Day
2. red currant champagne DIY from Sugar & Cloth
3. wooden geometric cheese block DIY from The Merrythought
4. wire beaded ring how-to from Lebenslustiger
5. leather journal DIY from Henry Happened
6. ombre candles project from My Dubio
Admittedly, I’m not sure I’ll get a chance to tackle any of these weekend DIYs myself – we’ll be working on some makeover projects around the house. But if nothing else, I can whip up a glass of that red currant champagne. Right?
Hope you have a great weekend.