As usual for a Friday, I’m working on getting some freelance DIYs finished up and shot before the weekend. The weather is starting to warm up again, so I’m hoping to spend some time outdoors this weekend.
What about you? Are you planning on doing any DIYs this weekend? Because I must say, this week’s roundup of projects is pretty killer if you’re looking for something to do. Check ’em out…
1. faceted concrete hooks DIY by Homemade Modern
2. paper cup garland lights by Mormorsglamour
5. Eames inspired mobile DIY by Facing North with Gracia
Here’s where you can find me elsewhere around the web this week…
- An interview I did with my bud Chelsea of Lovely Indeed for Kollabora
- And I also started a Kollabora account. Do you have one too?
- Make an outdoor awning to get ready for summer
- And how to make a pajaki chandelier
Have a great weekend!