Happy Friday! I’m back from a quick trip to Chattanooga with friends and playing catch up over the weekend a little bit to make up the time. But no complaints – it was so much fun. More about the trip on IG of you’re interested.
And being as though it’s the end of the week, I figured I better round up some DIY goodies for the weekend before everyone signs off to soak in the best days of the week and/or celebrate Easter. Click through for all the links. What are your plans for the weekend? Anything exciting?
1. how to make your own sofa (!!!) from Fall for DIY
2. DIY geometric punched wood frames from Sinnen Rausch
3. DIY wall art weaving hack
4. how to make the perfect spring skirt from Fabrica de Imaginacion
5. balloon dipped Easter eggs
6. a paper plants DIY tablescape from The House that Lars Built