Happy Friday! After moving last weekend, I’m looking forward to taking it easy and only tackling one (small) house project over the next couple of days. BUT if I were in the mood for more DIYing, here are a handful of projects I’d definitely be giving a try…
1. minimal DIY push pins from Your DIY Family
2. how to style a square bandana (6 ways)
3. how to sew a shift dress
4. (faux) terra-cotta candlesticks from The Lovely Drawer
5. how to paint your own floor tiles
6. macrame produce bag project from Hello Glow
Hope you have a happy weekend.