Next weekend, we’re headed to New York for a couple of days. So I think we’ll probably just take it easy this weekend and do some stuff around the house. I feel like I say that almost every weekend now, but I kind of just love not doing much on the weekends honestly.
If you have the time for a DIY or two, be sure to click through to check out these 6 weekend DIYs to try. I absolutely have to try those nudie wire earrings (#1 on the list) when I get a chance, btw. So good!
1. DIY nudie earrings from Fabrica de Imaginación
2. DIY brass bookmarks idea from Your DIY Family Kicking myself for not thinking of this one!
3. how to dye clothing naturally
4. DIY wooden magazine holder from Fall for DIY
5. DIY copper hair accessory (and how to create a messy chignon)
6. how to turn any bag into a camera bag
Hope you have a happy weekend.