This morning I’m working from home for a bit, then heading into the studio to start a painting project (details on that soon). Before I get to deep into my own projects though, I wanted to share some of my fave DIYs to try this weekend. I really want to make time for project #1. What about you?
Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. DIY roving knots for wall weavings from A Beautiful Mess
2. DIY painted pattern gift bags
3. two-toned DIY leather tassels from Damask Love
4. DIY shift dress without a pattern
5. DIY cake piping technique inspired by woven wall hangings
6. DIY yahtzee game from Lovely Indeed
Hope you have a happy weekend.