Last week, I rounded up a bunch of DIY holiday projects. But there were so many good ones that were left out, I couldn’t resist posting a few more Christmas projects this week. So if you’re looking for a DIY to try this weekend, I have you covered…
1. yummy Christmas cookie recipe from Lovely Indeed
2. cranberry crown + wreath DIY from Paper & Stitch
3. stamped garland project from Wild Olive
4. make your own diamond ornament from Laura for A Beautiful Mess
5. customized stocking DIY from Rachel for A Beautiful Mess
6. giant ornament balloons tutorial from Studio DIY
24 Merry Days Update! Yesterday my friend Ashley from Sugar & Cloth kicked off her Artsy Modern giveaway – win a $100 gift card to Artsy Modern here. And today’s giveaway is an Alexis Russell necklace being given away by 79 Ideas – enter to win the necklace here.
Have a great weekend.
5 comments | Click here to reply
These picks are so wonderful! I actually saw two of them earlier on Pinterest, and were dying to try them. Great finds 🙂 the balloon ornaments are really neat!Kait
I wish I saw this post yesterday…I loved the cookie recipeKaterina
QuÃ© cositas tan monas! Me gustan mucho estas ideas.
Mi blog: Sarisfashion.com
Besos y que vaya bien el fin de semana 😉Sarisfashion
Of course! Those cookies are so darn cute.papernstitch
Thanks for including the cookies, B!Chelsea C.