Last week, I rounded up a bunch of DIY holiday projects. But there were so many good ones that were left out, I couldn’t resist posting a few more Christmas projects this week. So if you’re looking for a DIY to try this weekend, I have you covered…
1. yummy Christmas cookie recipe from Lovely Indeed
2. cranberry crown + wreath DIY from Paper & Stitch
3. stamped garland project from Wild Olive
4. make your own diamond ornament from Laura for A Beautiful Mess
6. giant ornament balloons tutorial from Studio DIY
24 Merry Days Update! Yesterday my friend Ashley from Sugar & Cloth kicked off her Artsy Modern giveaway – win a $100 gift card to Artsy Modern here. And today’s giveaway is an Alexis Russell necklace being given away by 79 Ideas – enter to win the necklace here.
Have a great weekend.