Happy Friday! As usual, I put together a handful of my fave DIYs to try for the weekend and this little roundup has some really good ones! I mean….that macrame bucket bag, those colorful blankets, and a slat wood pergola from scratch?! What’s not to love.
Click through for 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. DIY macrame bucket bag from Honestly WTF
2. a half and half blanket project from Purl Soho
3. how to make a minimal modern side table
4. ten minute DIY rope bowls with a twist
5. DIY slat wood pergola from A Beautiful Mess
6. modern DIY desk organizer
Let me know which project is your favorite! Any DIY plans for the weekend?