This weekend I have family in town, so I spent part of the week getting the guest room (and bathroom) ready for guests. Which I’ll be sharing soonish – have a bunch of tips for that! And this weekend, we’ll be probably just be entertaining and driving around to our fave spots.
What are you up to you? If you have time for a DIY or two, I have some pick out for you already! Here are 6 projects to try this weekend! The first one is my absolute favorite.
1. DIY clay chimes from Paige Christensen
2. how to make clay jewelry (various techniques and designs)
3. an easy planter hack for summer
4. romantic floral bath salts from The Glitter Guide
5. clay knot paperweight project from Fall for DIY
6. how to make a basket bag
Hope you have a happy weekend.