I’m so excited about the long Labor Day weekend, even with no specific plans in place, at the moment. That extra day off is always a good thing. Right?
But before I make my way into full-on cartwheels to celebrate the three day weekend, I have a few DIYs for you to try!
1. chocolate dipped banana chips
2. DIY party wall decals from Oh Happy Day
3. a subtle acid wash DIY bleaching technique
4. (recipe) homemade pretzels with sriracha marinara
5. DIY paper flowers garland from The House That Lars Built
6. technicolor dog leash DIY from Studio DIY
7. DIY hanging clay planters
Hope you have a great LONG weekend.
Leave a reply