Before I head out to finish up some projects, I have a handful of DIYs to share that I’m loving at the moment. I cannot wait to try number one and seven. What about you? Do you have any favorites?
1. sequined hello pillow project from Sugar & Cloth
2. fabric-covered skateboard DIY from Design Love Fest
3. 5 minute washi tape garden tools from Hello Home Shoppe
4. DIY patterned picnic blanket from Almost Makes Perfect
5. painted beach balls DIY from Paper & Stitch
6. home sweet gnome jewelry caddy from Paper & Stitch
7. dye techniques for totes from For the Makers
P.S. I also write for other sites. Here are my posts elsewhere from the week…
Hope you have a great weekend. TGIF!
Leave a reply