Before I head out to finish up some projects, I have a handful of DIYs to share that I’m loving at the moment. I cannot wait to try number one and seven. What about you? Do you have any favorites?
1. sequined hello pillow project from Sugar & Cloth
2. fabric-covered skateboard DIY from Design Love Fest
3. 5 minute washi tape garden tools from Hello Home Shoppe
4. DIY patterned picnic blanket from Almost Makes Perfect
5. painted beach balls DIY from Paper & Stitch
6. home sweet gnome jewelry caddy from Paper & Stitch
7. dye techniques for totes from For the Makers
P.S. I also write for other sites. Here are my posts elsewhere from the week…
- How to Paint a Faux Concrete Wall that Looks like the Real Thing
- Make It: DIY Floor Pillow Made from a Thrifted Blanket
- How to Throw a Perfect Bonfire Party
Hope you have a great weekend. TGIF!
4 comments | Click here to reply
[…] 7 DIYs to Try this Weekend […]Blog Roundup
I love the DIY picnic blanket! My boyfriend and I love to go on picnics and this seems like a great way to personalize our experience. Thanks!Kayli Schattner
Me too Courtney, and I don’t even skateboard. Ha! So glad you found Paper & Stitch…And love that clutch tutorial you did for The Merry Thought!papernstitch
I loved Design love fest’s skateboard DIY!
Also, I just came across Paper n Stitch and I’ve loved following you along!