Hope you had a happy Halloween!
This week has been a busy one, with lots of deadlines, unpacking (yep, we’re still unpacking), and planning for the rest of the year. So I’m definitely ready for the weekend. AND a list of DIYs to try. What about you?
These are my favorites from the week..
1. color block clock DIY from Almost Makes Perfect
2. twine bow ring from Oh the Lovely Things
3. geometric necklace DIY from The Merrythought
4. how to make faux fur pompoms from Clones N Clowns
5. faux leather pouches DIY from Fellow Fellow
6. glitter copper thumbtacks from 52 Weeks Project
7. concrete diamond DIY from A Merry Mishap
One, two, and seven are my absolute faves from this list. I have the perfect place for that concrete diamond. Maybe I’ll make one out of plaster, instead of concrete. Hmmm”¦ Anyway, what about you? Have a favorite from this roundup?
P.S. I also write for other sites around the web. Here are my recent posts elsewhere…
- Eye Candy: Our Favorite Cozy Cabins and Retreats
- How to: Make an Easy Cement Planter
- Roundup: 15 Pumpkin and Pumpkin Spice Recipes for the Holidays
- The $500 Cabin that will Make you Drool
- Roundup: 12 DIY Fall Wreaths and Garlands
- Before and After: Amazing Airstream Makeover
Hope you have a great weekend!
8 comments | Click here to reply
I love no. 5- so cute! They would make ideal Christmas presents 🙂Rachael Jones
I can’t get over the clock Molly made, it’s so great! I immediately ordered all the supplies to make my own after seeing it 🙂 I’d love to see your plaster version of the concrete diamond too.Rachel | 52 Weeks Project
The clock is great. So simple.
That clock! Love it. I’m making that as soon as I figure out which color I want.Brittany
Yes. Love the green dotted one especially.papernstitch
I’m obsessed with those little leather pouches!!Kelly @ Studio DIY
I agree Juni. It’s pretty great. Hope you have a happy weekend.papernstitch
I’ve had my eye on that concrete diamond tutorial for a while now, it’s so amazing!juni