This weekend is the big studio sale (tomorrow from 10am-2pm if you’re in Atlanta), so the only DIYing I’ll be doing involves calculating people’s purchases in my head and maybe the occasional haggle. BUT if you have some time for projects this weekend, I’ve linked up my faves just for you.
Click through for all 7 weekend DIYs to try. Happy Friday!
1. color blocked sneaker makeover from Enthralling Gumption
2. french market bag DIY from All About Ami
3. how to make a beach bag market tote
4. ombre rung chairs idea from Improvised Life
5. how to curl your hair without a curling iron from A Beautiful Mess
6. DIY fabric covered milk crate stools from A Pair and a Spare
7. how to sew a reversible pillow
Hope you have a great weekend.
4 comments | Click here to reply
I need that market toteThe pink pineapple
These are really good ideas. I love the tote bag idea.Courtney Hardy
Love the beach bag market tote, I want to try that!Michelle
I love this! I need to do more DIYs. I love the hair one!
http://trendkeeper.me .. SUNSCREEN!Kim