This week DIY roundup has a summer twist. Celebrate the sunshine, the outdoors, and pops of color with these seven cool craft projects to get you through the weekend…
1. make a DIY camera strap from The House that Lars Built
2. fresh flower ring DIY from Paper & Stitch
3. color block cocktail popsicles recipe from Confetti Pop
4. summer berry boxes DIY from Fellow Fellow
5. DIY surprise message confetti poppers from Studio DIY
6. baby’s breath friendship bracelet tutorial from A Fabulous Fete
7. seed bead bracelet DIY from Henry Happened
P.S. I also write for other sites around the web. Here are my posts elsewhere from the week…
- Before and After: A Mid-Century Yard Sale Find gets a Makeover
- Before and After: A Musical Family Room Gets a Makeover
- Wedding DIY: Watercolor Table Number + Place Card Holders
Hope you have a great weekend!
11 comments | Click here to reply
[…] want to try at least two of these 7 Easy Summer (DIY) Craft Projects over on Paper & […]Choose Your Adventure: Travel lessons, Drive in Movies, Summer Craft Projects and More! | fallenpeach
Love the surprise confetti poppers and homemade berry boxes- two things that I definitely want to make myself! Thanks for the wonderful ideas!Kayli Schattner
i loove the camera strap !emilie
Loving that camera strap! I am looking at buying a new camera soon. If I do, making a strap will definitely be one of the first things I do. Thanks for the link.
OH! I would love to make the camera strap!! I’ve been meaning to embellish my old one. It’s so boring.. needs a little something extra. Also, the popsicles! I’ve been searching for some boozy cocktail recipes for some long weekend fun.
Alex from www.polkadottedpixels.comAlexandra Pettinato
Thanks for including my confetti poppers, Britt! I love all the fresh flower ideas too, so fun!Kelly @ Studio DIY
I’m loving all of the fresh flower ideas! I just pitched an idea for a fresh flower jewelry piece and then bam! I’m suddenly seeing them everywhere. 🙂 Thank you for including my bracelet, have a great weekend Brittni!Stephanie @ henry happened
Love that DIY camera strap! I actually need one at the moment so I might give it a try. Thanks for sharing!
Those cocktail popsicles are SO cute!!Laura - RelativelyOffbeat
I have to try the DIY camera strap.Emerald
I love your DIY round ups! They always get my crafty blood flowing!Margeaux