I am tying up a few loose ends this morning before a couple of meetings and I figured you may want some project suggestions before heading out for the weekend. How did Friday get here so fast? So here are my favorite DIYs from the week…
1. fringe kimono DIY from Merrythought
2. initial letter planters DIY from Henry Happened
3. DIY bar bottle labels from Lovely Indeed
4. how to make a leather pouchette from For the Makers
5. DIY patterned stationery from Sugar & Cloth
6. floating clouds project from A Subtle Revelry
7. fresh flower honeycomb decor from Studio DIY
8. studded collar DIY from Sincerely, Kinsey
One, two, and four are my favorites, I think. But I want to try that cloud project (#6). What about you? Have any favorites from this roundup?
P.S. I also write for other sites around the web. Here are my posts elsewhere from the week…
- Before and After: Goodbye 80s Kitchen
- How To: Make a Concrete and Copper Bedside Lamp
- Rusty Plant Stand turned End Table Makeover
- How To: Turn a Lightbulb into a Bud Vase
Have a great weekend.