This morning I’m running around the house looking for my makeup bag, so I can head off to play mini golf on a rooftop. Haha. Doesn’t get much more random than that for a Friday. Follow along on Snapchat, for the colorful carnival(ish) adventure. What are your plans for the weekend?
Any DIYs? If so, I rounded up some suggestions for ya. Here are 8 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. yogurt and honey fig pops recipe
2. sprinkle balloon backdrop DIY from Oh Happy Day
3. alphabet fruit salad for summer (and back to school)
4. DIY wire plant stand from The Merrythought
5. metal bar cart refresh makeover from Lovely Indeed
6. faux brass DIY headboard from Sugar & Cloth
7. DIY mini clock from House of Earnest
8. limited ingredient summer sorbet
Hope you have a happy weekend.