Happy Friday! I’m getting ready for the weekend with a handful of weekend DIYs to try. And celebrating the fact that I don’t have any set plans for the next few days! Unless you count making cocktails as a set plan. Am I the only one that gets excited about doing ‘nothing’ over the weekend? You can be honest. I can take it. Probably.
Anyway, if you’re in the mood for a weekend DIY (or two), there’s a little bit of everything – flowers, fashion (accessories), food, and home decor. I’m all about #6 and #8 rn. What about you?
1. DIY leather monstera earrings from Kittenhood
2. how to make a bridal bouquet from The House that Lars Built
3. metal stamped bracelets DIY
4. printable fabric flag word art from Sugar & Cloth
5. pineapple lime sangria spritzers for spring
6. strawberry shortcake from Oh Happy Day
7. the how to on block printing from Martha Stewart
8. DIY zig zag coat rack from Almost Makes Perfect
Hope you have a happy weekend.
6 comments | Click here to reply
I love those too, Lisa! Such a good project.Brittni
I love love love those leather monstera earrings! Such a gorgeous DIY! I bet they’d make perfect gifts! Thanks for sharing!Lisa @ NatureImmerse
Totally my pleasure, Daria. 🙂 And yay to ‘nothing’ weekends.Brittni
So glad to be included, Brittni! And boy, oh, boy, am I looking forward to a weekend with no plans and doing “nothing”!daria
Thanks Michelle. 🙂 Happy weekend!Brittni
The metal stamped bracelets look amazing! Great picks these week!Michelle