I can’t wait until we get our Christmas tree (Jeff and I are planning to go this weekend). I even have a few presents all ready to put underneath our soon-to-be ‘fir’ry friend (see what I did there?). But, on the subject of gifts, something tells me I’ll need to step up my game when it comes to packaging this year. Last year, I kind of slacked and if just didn’t feel right. So here are nine awesome DIY packaging ideas for the holidays. No slacker packaging here this year. Enjoy!
1. sparkly diy gift wrap idea from Cyd of The Sweetest Occasion
4. pom pom gift wrap idea from Ashley Rose of Sugar and Cloth
5. wallpaper gift bags diy from Brittany for Oh Happy Day
6. hand-drawn printable gift tags from Michaela and Lotta of Hey Look
7. stamped wrapping paper diy from yours truly
8. sparkly gift wrap diy from Whimsey Box
9. fresh greenery gift toppers from Karen of Sunday Suppers
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my most recent posts…
- Gift Guide: 20 Great Gifts for Anyone on your List (under $50)
- Make It: DIY Corner Desk with Framing Wood
- Gift Guide: Men’s and Women’s Style and Fashion Accessories Under $75
- Make It: DIY Advent Calendar
- Eye Candy: 20 Ways to Happy Holiday Party Decor
Have a great weekend!