My favorite bedding is on sale right now! So our bedroom just got an upgrade.
I’ve tried many bedding brands over the years, but there is one that I keep going back to. Because they’re just that good. And it’s Brooklinen.
I have been a fan of Brooklinen a long time now – first tried their sheets in 2016.
And right now, Brooklinen is running their biggest sale of the year, so we got some new bedding to spruce things up (got the classic hardcore sheet bundle).
But beyond the bedding, there are many other things to love. Did you know Brooklinen also carries furniture, rugs, decor, gifts, bath related items, etc?
Click through for the sale details and a peek into the recent changes we’ve made in our primary bedroom. Including the white oak DIY nightstands I just finished up that I haven’t shared anywhere else yet…
Why I love Brooklinen
I’m gonna get into why I love the pieces I ordered specifically.
But before I get too far, I wanted to mention some things I love about Brooklinen bedding more generally…
- They have tags on the inside of their fitted sheets that say long side or short side. Which has saved me endless misery. Anyone else almost always choose the wrong way accidentally when putting on the fitted sheet? Now, I don’t have to worry about it.
- They have the little ties on each inside corner of the duvet, so your insert doesn’t go flopping around getting all weird.
- The quality! They really know what they’re doing. And they have over 100,000 5-star reviews to prove it! We have had their washed linen bedding (duvet and sheets) in the guest room for years and they’ve held up amazingly well. Whenever I’m not feeling well, I take the duvet off of the guest room bed and cuddle up under it on the couch. So, so soft! And light. I can’t explain it, but it somehow makes me feel a little better.
Brooklinen’s Biggest Sale of the Year
Brooklinen is having their biggest sale of the year right now, with 20% off (and no order minimum)!
Running now through November 30th. No code necessary – automatically applied at checkout.
I recently ordered the classic hardcore sheet bundle and so far, so good! It’s the most affordable bundle available, but still feels totally luxurious.
It includes a core sheet set, extra pillowcases, and a duvet cover.
The Classic Percale Sheets (breathable 270 thread count weave) have a fancy five-star hotel vibe. And this specific bundle is really great for hot sleepers, which is one of the reasons I chose it.
Why get one of the bundles? It’s the way to go if you need all new bedding. You get a discount built in this way – save 25% when you buy any bundle vs. buying each item separately. AND you can mix and match the colors within the bundle if you want. Which is really nice, imo.
In case you’re curious about the colors I picked… I ordered the classic hardcore sheet bundle with cream sheets (size KING), cream duvet (size KING), and macadamia tan for the extra pillowcases that come with the bundle (STANDARD size).
I went back and forth on whether I wanted the cream or the white and I’m so happy I went with the cream. I thought it might be super beigey, but it looks like white with just a hint of warmth.
I also ordered this quilt, which is the perfect addition to our bed for winter.
This quilt would be such a nice present for someone who is always cold (me) or just loves pretty things.
It’s not too heavy and not too light. And because the design is so minimal, it works with many interior styles.
Use it as a coverlet, over the whole bed, or folded over as an accent at the foot of the bed.
Last but not least, I wanted to mention some smaller gifts! If you’re already picking up some bedding for yourself during the sale, you might as well browse around the Brooklinen gifts section. I picked up a few things too.
Here’s what I would recommend…
Side note: Brooklinen also sells some great third-party brands on their websites. So I wanted to note that these third-party items may not be included in the Black Friday Sale.
- When I saw these checkerboard towels, it was an immediate yes. They come in other colors too.
- The super plush robe in striped caramel for that ‘robe person’ in your life.
- Aquarius cup. I really like this color combo and you can never have too many cups. I think.
- And then also…my favorite soap ever. I got this soap for Hayes’ bathroom a long time ago and it’s the only hand soap I actually WANT to buy. Smells amazing and obviously the packaging is cute too. It’s also organic, if you’re into that sort of thing. And I am.
- Linen bedding! This is the sheet and duvet set (linen hardcore bundle) that we have in the guest room (but in a different color) and I just cannot say enough good things about the linen. They’re magical.
- These socks are so thick (but not too thick) and cozy! I have three pairs and have been wearing them in place of slippers with the colder weather. I LOVE THEM!
- You can never go wrong with candles (candle votive set) and I love this packaging.
- Same goes for incense imo. I imagine these tranquil loose incense smell amazing.
Brooklinen Black Friday Deal
Get 20% off at Brooklinen, with their biggest sale of the year! Running now through November 30th.
No code necessary – automatically applied at checkout. If you’ve never tried Brooklinen before, this is the best deal you’re going to find, so take advantage if there’s something you need.
This post is sponsored by Brooklinen. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help keep Paper and Stitch running.