There was a time in my life where I only wore dresses. Like every single day: dress, after dress after dress. And while I’m more of a jeans kind of girl these days, I still like to throw on a dress every now and then. Especially because they’re so easy to toss on and look put together without even trying. Something I’m finding myself more and more in need of, as of late.
So, I put together my picks for cool spring dresses that will have you stylin’ in seconds. These are the dresses I desperately want in my closet right now (especially #1, 4, and 6).
1. I’ve put this Mara Hoffman dress in my cart like 5 times already. I can’t seem to pull the trigger on it, but I probably should before it sells out. Do you love it too?
2. I know the color combo on this one doesn’t scream spring, but I honestly couldn’t care less. The pleating and the print are so good! Farrow bea pleated dress from Need Supply.
3. This poet dress from Lauren Winter! The color, the shape, the belt!
4. This dress from Frankie feels like a mix between fall and spring. Not mad about that!
5. Love, love, love the print and color combo of this dress from Beklina.
6. I like the casual vibe of this dyed swing dress from Anthropologie.
7. How good is this burnt orange checker print rosemary dress from Christy Dawn?
8. A dusty pink number from Kaarem.
9. And last but not least, this simple caftan dress from Frances May.
Have a favorite? What’s your dress style?
10 comments | Click here to reply
YES! All about that dress, Ash. If I pull the trigger on that one, we can share it. It will be like the sisterhood of the traveling pants – dress style. 🙂Brittni
Samesies on the mara dress! jared said no to the price lol…Ashley | Sugar & Cloth
It’s number 1 on the list, Emma. If you click that link, it will take you straight to the dress. 🙂Brittni
Where is the first image from? White dress with embroidery?Emma
I hear that, Van. The relaxed fit of that dress is definitely one of the most appealing qualities….and the print. 🙂Brittni
I especially love the anthro dress, I’m a huge sucker for the dark blue/white combo and go to it often. 🙂 And the fit there is universally nice.Van
Perfect choices Kimberly. Love all of your picks. 🙂Brittni
I want #1 and am on the site right now looking at all of the pieces in that collection. I might have to get the skirt. I also absolutely love the poet dress (#3). The length is perfect for me…plus it has pockets; I’m a sucker for a dress with pockets. Finally, #9 is calling my name. I tend to like easy dresses. Great round-up, Brittni!Kimberly
Happy to hear that, Michelle!Brittni
I love all those dresses!Michelle