There was a time in my life where I only wore dresses. Like every single day: dress, after dress after dress. And while I’m more of a jeans kind of girl these days, I still like to throw on a dress every now and then. Especially because they’re so easy to toss on and look put together without even trying. Something I’m finding myself more and more in need of, as of late.
So, I put together my picks for cool spring dresses that will have you stylin’ in seconds. These are the dresses I desperately want in my closet right now (especially #1, 4, and 6).
1. I’ve put this Mara Hoffman dress in my cart like 5 times already. I can’t seem to pull the trigger on it, but I probably should before it sells out. Do you love it too?
2. I know the color combo on this one doesn’t scream spring, but I honestly couldn’t care less. The pleating and the print are so good! Farrow bea pleated dress from Need Supply.
3. This poet dress from Lauren Winter! The color, the shape, the belt!
4. This dress from Frankie feels like a mix between fall and spring. Not mad about that!
5. Love, love, love the print and color combo of this dress from Beklina.
6. I like the casual vibe of this dyed swing dress from Anthropologie.
7. How good is this burnt orange checker print rosemary dress from Christy Dawn?
8. A dusty pink number from Kaarem.
9. And last but not least, this simple caftan dress from Frances May.
Have a favorite? What’s your dress style?