Christmas is right around the corner, so I put together a list of last minute gift ideas (all on Amazon Prime) that will be delivered just in time!
When it comes to last minute holiday gifts, I like to think of myself as some sort of procrastinating ninja. And if you’re shaking your head in agreement right now, this gift guide is for you!
It’s filled with last minute gift ideas for men and women AND every single item is available on Amazon Prime! Here are 16 last minute gift ideas (that don’t suck) that you can still get in time for Christmas…
P.S. I didn’t want to forget about kids either, so I also included a link to my Amazon shop page that has tons of additional gift ideas for men, women, kids, toddlers, and babies. So everyone will be covered.
Last Minute Amazon Gifts for Men
I’ve said it a thousand, and I’ll keep saying it – Guys can be tough to shop for. And saving the toughest gift for last is usually what I find myself doing. Anyone else?
No need to fret though. Here are a few different ideas that you can buy TODAY and have at your doorstep just in time to wrap and put under the tree.
1. 1000 Record Covers ($18) – This is the perfect gift for the music lover in your life. It’s filled with tons (1000 to be exact) of awesome album art. Definitely a solid coffee table book and a thumbs up gift!
2. EVENPRIME Moisturizer and Cleansing Gel ($44) – Men can get grooming products for gifts too! EVENPRIME’s packaging is nice and simple which gives it a neutral vibe that any guy would be into.
3. Timex Watch ($49) – A simple and classic watch for any guy in your life. The black on black makes it really neutral to fit into any guys wardrobe.
4. Pendleton Camp Throw ($159) – This is definitely a splurge purchase, but you really can’t go wrong with a Pendleton blanket. This throw is bound to last forever and is a gift that’ll keep on giving every winter.
5. Dickies Jacket ($45) – I love the color of this jacket (it also comes in navy and black). Can a guy really have too many jackets? I don’t think so!
6. Eames Book ($12) – I’ve always been a huge fan of the Eames duo. I even have a Eames baby book for Hayes! They weren’t only incredible furniture designers. Charles Eames and Ray Kaiser Eames were taste makers in architecture, photography, and film, and this book really dives into all their work. Maybe you can buy an extra copy for yourself!
7. Stanley Flask ($16) – Everyone needs a good flask! This simple flask is compact and has a wider mouth making it easy to pour into. Plus, the look of it is nice and rugged for the adventurer in your life.
Wanna add a little something extra to this gift? Pair it with a bottle of their favorite liquor! That way, they can start enjoying their gift right away!
8. Twemco Flip Clock ($148) – For the guy that likes to keep things old school with an actual clock that isn’t also his phone. It’s stylish and timeless (pun intended).
Last Minute Amazon Gifts for Women
Maybe you’ve been there (I know I have at Christmases past) where you totally spaced and forgot your brother was bringing his girlfriend, or your out-of-town friend decides to visit for the holidays and you forgot to get her something. This list is for you. Everything can be shipped overnight with a Prime account so shop away!
1. Expression Mobile ($18) – So *technically* this is a kid’s mobile, but I would totally use this as 3 dimensional wall art. I love how playful it is and you can flip the pieces around for different colors to fit the space it’s in. This is definitely a gift for the quirky gal in your life.
2. Craft Cocktail Set ($29) – Have a lady friend that is always hosting or expanding her bar cart? Here’s the perfect gift for her. This craft cocktail set comes with 3 different syrups for 3 different drinks.
3. Boy Smells Candle ($36) – Some say candles are an easy gift, but there is a reason. I live under the philosophy that you can never have too many candles in your house. These candles come in a ton of different scents, making it easy to find the perfect one for your female friend.
4. BAGGU Essential Tote ($34) – This bag is the perfect every day tote. It comes in a few different colors so you’ll be able to pick out the best one for your gal pal.
This would be a great gift for new moms too. The strap makes it a good diaper bag option, and it’s got an zipped pouch sewn in for small things like keys and a phone.
5. Kombucha Brewing Kit ($45) – This kit comes with everything you’d need to start brewing your own kombucha from home (a gift that truly keeps on giving). And with almost 1800 5-star reviews, I don’t think you can go wrong with this gift.
6. Matisse Book ($13) – For your arty friend – a book of their favorite artist. Taschen has a handful of awesome books to choose from on Amazon (like this one!) and most can be shipped in a day.
7. Chunky Throw ($70) – You can’t go wrong with gifting a throw for the holidays. You’re basically giving someone the gift of warmth and coziness the time they need it most. We have one of these blankets in our house, and I love it!
8. JORLAI Turntable ($70) – Another one for the music lover. The coolest thing about this one is that it has a chargable battery. So you can tote it from room to room.
Last Minute Amazon Gifts for Kids / Toddler / Baby
Shopping for kiddos, toddlers, or babies? No worries! I have a whole bunch of Amazon gift ideas for them too! They’re all on my Amazon shop page. And there are additional ideas for other people on your list there too. So, be sure to check it out.
So there you have it. The procrastinators gift guide for those last few folks on your list. Did you find anything that’s gonna end up under your tree? What was your favorite gift from the list?