Another great thing about this technique is that anybody can do it!
Supplies You Will Need
- 1. Inkjet Printer
- 2. A sheet of A4 Mulberry or Handmade Paper
- 3. Glue Stick
- 4. Printer Paper
Instructions for Photo Printing on Paper
1. Firstly scan your image into the computer and save it as a digital file.
2. Next, using a glue stick lightly glue a piece of normal printer paper to the back of your A4 mulberry or handmade paper (both work nicely).
3. Print the image as you would normally but so that it prints on to the sheet of mulberry paper instead.
4. And lastly carefully peel the backing paper off and you will be left with your image on a lovely semi translucent sheet of mulberry paper.
If youre feeling really adventurous you could even add stitch or use it as part of a college.
I also really like layering images or text underneath it to add another element to the piece. The possibilities are endless!
Have fun experimenting with printing your photographs on to different surfaces. And for more examples you can visit my blog at www.thecreativediarist.com. I’d love to see what you come up with.
For more ideas for quick and easy projects, click here to visit the craft tutorials and diy page filled with more than 50 diys. If you like this project, please help us spread the word by using the twitter and facebook buttons below. Thank you so much.