12/08/10
37 comments Get your free copy of The Happy Holidays Guide to DIY by   |   37 comments

I can’t believe its finally here! The eBook I’ve been talking about for the last few days, and secretly working on for the last few weeks, is now available for download absolutely free! Its my gift to you to say thanks for being so awesome this year, and helping papernstitch get where it is today!

It is called the The Happy Holidays Guide to DIY: 8 Easy Holiday Tutorials. And as the name suggests, it is packed with eight festive, step-by-step holiday projects – including many brand new, never before seen diys (gift ideas, packaging and wrapping ideas, and holiday decor), plus two bonus gift ideas for a total of ten tutorials in all!

Here’s a few examples of the projects shared in the book…

If you love diy (and the holidays) as much as I do, you will love this eBook! The projects have been designed with simplicity and speed in mind. So even the most inexperienced crafter can follow along and recreate these projects on their own, in just a few hours. The book itself makes a great gift for diyers as well.

For your free copy of  The Happy Holidays Guide to DIY, just enter your best email address below and I’ll send it to you asap.

Where should I send your free copy of this diy holiday guide?

37 comments to Get your free copy of The Happy Holidays Guide to DIY Click here to reply

thank you, brittni! can’t wait to read the guide and attempt a few diys myself..
angie recently posted..Tuesday treasures shop sneak peek

angie commented on December 8th, 2010 at 4:26 pm

My pleasure Angie. Let me know how they turn out. :)

papernstitch commented on December 8th, 2010 at 4:28 pm

Wow – fabulous! Getting my copy now and definitely sharing! Thank YOU!

linda commented on December 8th, 2010 at 4:34 pm

oooh. diy projects for the holidays! awesome! thank you so much brittni!
lou recently posted..Simplify your Christmas season

lou commented on December 8th, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Very excited to read this!

I got the email and it says “Once you click the activation link below, you’ll be redirected to the download link for The Happy Holidays Guide to DIY eBook” but it is not redirecting me to the link.

Am I supposed to get redirected to the link or will the link be emailed to me?

Amanda commented on December 8th, 2010 at 4:37 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by brittni mehlhoff, jinnie, Rachael Bruno, Linda Tieu, Paloma Naderi and others. Paloma Naderi said: Yay! RT @papernstitch: Its Here: Get your free copy of The Happy Holidays Guide to DIY now! http://goo.gl/fb/yVouo [...]

Tweets that mention Eight Holiday Tutorials and DIY Projects | papernstitch -- Topsy.com commented on December 8th, 2010 at 4:46 pm

HI Amanda. Sorry about that. My mail service is acting screwy (of course on the day I launch the book this would happen). So, I’ve updated the post with the download link. Once you’ve entered your email address and clicked the “click here” button underneath, you’ll be downloading the book. So sorry about any trouble that caused anyone else. But it should be working now.

papernstitch commented on December 8th, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful book! Happy Christmas!

Laura commented on December 8th, 2010 at 5:04 pm

Hooray!! I’m totally making gold-painted animal ornaments. Yessss!

Brittany Broas (The Home Ground) commented on December 8th, 2010 at 6:37 pm

awesome times a million! this is great, brittni!
Lauren recently posted..Take This Road – Original Mixed Media Map

Lauren commented on December 8th, 2010 at 7:09 pm

This is just so awesome! Thanks so much for sharing :D
Bryanna recently posted..And the Swap is Sent!

Bryanna commented on December 8th, 2010 at 9:21 pm

Thank you all so, so much for the kind words. It totally made my day. Hope you enjoy the eBook!

Brittni: papernstitch commented on December 8th, 2010 at 9:29 pm

Wow,Brittni! This is fabulous! And everything so prettily photographed too. I love the love-letter-on-a-spool idea! :-D

Mai commented on December 8th, 2010 at 10:21 pm

Ooh, Brittni! You’re such a gem. Thanks for your extraordinary generosity in making this for us. I can’t wait to use it. I am one of your newest happy followers. I’m so delighted to have found you on the other side of the world. J x
Jane recently posted..My weekend as a nurse- cake maker and hostess – India turns 3

Jane commented on December 8th, 2010 at 11:18 pm

Well, thanks you Mai and Jane! And Jane- I am so happy that you’ve found papernstitch! Hope you enjoy the tutorials.

Brittni: papernstitch commented on December 9th, 2010 at 3:26 am

these are so sweet, Brittni!

I actually did some ornaments similar to those in your book recently.

I love the lace idea though, too. So charming!

rach commented on December 9th, 2010 at 10:29 am

Hi Rach.
Oh, wow! Thanks for sharing the link. I love how you used a natural material to create the indentions. Great idea!

papernstitch commented on December 9th, 2010 at 11:37 am

[...] I want to do is crawl back under the covers and take the world’s longest nap. Launching the Happy Holidays Guide to DIY and releasing the new exhibition in the same week, has proved to be a a smidge overwhelming for [...]

Today, All I Want to Do is… | papernstitch commented on December 10th, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Yay! Thanks so much for sharing this with us…it’s full of some great crafts!
Kristi recently posted..inspired ideas and week 21 photography prompt

Kristi commented on December 11th, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Thank you so much for this amazing pre-Christmas gift! I’m so making the little gold and silver toy ornaments… Lovely projects, thanks! ;)
Adriana recently posted..Monday- Monday

Adriana commented on December 15th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

It’s lovely :) Thank you for sharing

Alessandra commented on December 18th, 2010 at 9:41 am

yay! i hope this turns into a series and with a print version. :D
PostalTreats recently posted..GARDEN BATH – floral bath soak with lavender- roses &amp echinacea

PostalTreats commented on December 18th, 2010 at 12:49 pm

[...] you’ve already picked up your free copy of  The Happy Holidays Guide to DIY, you’ve seen this tutorial before. And if you haven’t picked up your free copy yet, [...]

Easy Holiday Project that the Kids can Help With | papernstitch commented on December 20th, 2010 at 10:08 am

[...] The Happy Holidays Guide to DIY is an ebook written by Brittni of Papernstitch and blog containing 8 nice holiday projects. [...]

East Coast Girl » Blog Archive » Holidays Guide to DIY commented on December 21st, 2010 at 9:33 pm

[...] A downloadable craft book for you by Paper N Stitch Blog [...]

Callooh Callay » Blog Archive » Last Minute Christmas commented on December 21st, 2010 at 11:07 pm

[...] work, which I am a big fan of! This tutorial originated from papernstitch.com and is found in her free PDF Happy Holiday's Guide to DIY. I originally found this project shared from Brittni of papernstitch.com on [...]

Craft Blog / DIY Ornament Roundup: Top 5 by COLOURlovers :: COLOURlovers commented on December 24th, 2010 at 8:50 pm

Hi Brittni,

I’m also having problems with the download. I tried it when you first launched it and just again today (is it still available?). I’d still love to download it if possible. I’ve signed up as requested but it’s just taking me to a blank page. Please let me know if I can get it some other way? Cheers, and hope you had a very Happy Christmas!

Heather commented on December 28th, 2010 at 12:03 pm

Hi Heather. I just sent you an email with the direct download link. I don’t know why the download wouldn’t work for you, but its fine for many others. Of course, if anyone else has a problem with the download, just leave a comment below. Thanks!

papernstitch commented on December 29th, 2010 at 2:36 am

Hi, just catching up on some blog reading since before the holidays and found this post via Creature Comforts. I signed up and confirmed the subscription, but when I try to download the e-book, I get a blank page. Any ideas? Many thanks for your generosity!

Sherri S. commented on December 30th, 2010 at 10:44 pm

Hi Sherri. Depending on how fast your internet connection is, it may take several minutes for the PDF to fully download. So, it make look like a “blank” or grey empty page at first. Once the download is complete, you’ll be able to view the full diy guide. If you still have a problem after trying again, please email me at brittni(at)papernstitch(dot)com.

papernstitch commented on December 30th, 2010 at 11:01 pm

Hi Brittni,

I tried to download your ebook with Firefox but it didn’t work, so I tried Internet Explorer instead and it worked just fine. Thank you very much!

Nara commented on January 8th, 2011 at 8:13 pm

[...] 8 holiday tutorials & DIY projects {free [...]

{noteworthy links — crafts, indie biz, holiday DIY ebook} commented on December 10th, 2011 at 8:02 am

[...] free happy holidays guide to DIY eBook [...]

DIY: The Step by Step Guide to Felt Flowers Five Ways | papernstitch commented on December 14th, 2011 at 11:08 am

Thanks so much for sharing such a lovely book! I can’t wait to try these DIYs, I just love them all :) Happy Holidays!

Clemence commented on December 19th, 2011 at 2:30 pm

thanks clemence. happy holidays to you too.
-brittni

papernstitch commented on December 19th, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Cant wait to get it! :)

Love from Norway

siwpeder(a)hotmail(dot)com

Siw Eriksen commented on December 19th, 2011 at 6:36 pm

I’m kind of late for the holidays but there is always next year! Thanks so much for sharing this. I am going to be a crafty superstar next year ( or the year after that) thanks to you!

Kristine commented on January 8th, 2012 at 12:15 pm